This update is released by the South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT) each week to report the agency’s current financial picture and changes within the agency that are evolving during the reorganization underway to improve the processes and efficiency of the agency.
1) SCDOT processed approximately $35 million in vendor and contractor payments during the week of December 12. The Vendor/Contractor Information section on the web page has been updated to reflect the construction file and estimate numbers planned for processing during the week of December 19.
2) An additional $15 million in vendor/contractor payments are tentatively planned for release next week and the Vendor/Contractor Information section on the web page will be updated early next week to show planned payouts for the week of December 19.
3) SCDOT’s Accounting Office has approximately $13 million in validated invoices logged into SCEIS that are aged more than 30 business days. Less than $1 million of these are aged greater than 45 business days.
4) Vendors and contractors are encouraged to utilize the SCDOT Accounting Hotline at 803-737-1227 to check on the status of payments.
5) A detailed progress report on SCDOT’s reorganization can be found at this link: http://www.scdot-transfer.org/SCDOTPhotos/ReorganizationProgressReport.pdf